, for Sale

for Sale

Price $6,600,000.00

  • Lot size 3484800
  • Year Build
  • Waterfront
  • Zip 33034
  • Style
  • Parking Description
  • Pool Yes
  • Status Pending
Contact usSchedule Tour

Description

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Total of 80.075 acres located close to EU-M zoned community.

21 57 38 80 AC E1/2 OF SE1/4 LOT SIZE IRREGULAR 73R-86601

Other Location, 50 Or More Acres

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Total of 80.075 acres located close to EU-M zoned community.

City:Unincorporated Dade County,Zoning:9000,List A O R:A-Miami Association of REALTORS,Tax Year:2023,Latitude:25.461477801983,List Price:6600000,Listing Id:A11599514,Longitude:-80.499681917433,Mls Status:Pending,Utilities:1:None,Current Use:1:Income (Farm),Postal Code:33034,Contingency:No Contingencies,Coordinates:1:25.461477801983,Lot Features:1:50 Or More Acres,Photos Count:1,Possible Use:1:Open Land,Lot Size Acres:80.075,Lot Size Units:Square Feet,M I A M I R E_ Area:78,On Market Date:2024-06-03,Parcel Number:30-78-21-000-0220,Property Type:Commercial Land,Off Market Date:2024-06-03,Public Remarks:INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Total of 80.075 acres located close to EU-M zoned community.,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Frontage Length:1350,List Office Name:Coldwell Banker Realty,Standard Status:Pending,Living Area Units:Square Feet,Major Change Type:Pending,Postal Code Plus4:0000,State Or Province:FL,Tax Annual Amount:3274,Unparsed Address:SW 209 Avenue & W Palm Dr, Unincorporated Dade County FL 33034,Listing Agreement:Exclusive Right To Sell,Road Frontage Type:1:Gravel/Lime Rock Road,Building Area Units:Square Feet,Lot Size Dimensions:1350x2666,Lot Size Square Feet:3484800,M I A M I R E_ L P Amt Sq Ft:1.8939,Original List Price:6600000,Public Survey Range:78,I D X Participation Y N:1,Syndication Remarks:INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Total of 80.075 acres located close to EU-M zoned community.,Listing Contract Date:2024-06-03,Originating System I D:miamire,Public Survey Section:21,Showing Instructions:Call Listing Agent,Tax Legal Description:21 57 38 80 AC E1/2 OF SE1/4 LOT SIZE IRREGULAR 73R-86601,Public Survey Township:78,Originating System Name:Miami Association of REALTORS?,Sub Agency Compensation:0.01%,M I A M I R E_ Internet Remarks:INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Total of 80.075 acres located close to EU-M zoned community.,Contract Status Change Date:2024-06-03,M I A M I R E_ Ok To Advertise List:No,Transaction Broker Compensation:3.0%,Internet Entire Listing Display Y N:1,M I A M I R E_ Compensation Disclaimer:BBC: 3.0%, The offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.,Transaction Broker Compensation Type:%,

  • Price $6,600,000.00
  • Price Change: 2024-06-03
  • Lot size sq. ft.
  • Price per sq.ft. $
  • Year Build
  • Waterfront
  • View
  • Pool Yes
  • Style
  • Construction
  • Parking Description
  • Flooring Type
  • Property Type Commercial Land
  • Status Pending
  • Listed 2024-06-03
  • Days on Market 50
  • Furnished
  • City Unincorporated Dade County
  • Zip 33034
  • State Florida
  • Subdivision
  • Development Name
  • HOA Fees
  • Taxes 3274
  • Taxes Year 2023
/sale/item1 /sale/item1 /sale/item1